Please find and click the above categories for more information regarding the Spain Visa Applications.
Kindly note BLS handles only short term visa applications (for visits of less than 90 days in a period of 180 days). Please contact the Embassy of Spain (http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Embajadas/Yakarta/es/Paginas/inicio.aspx) to enquire about other visas.
Before applying please make sure you fulfill all the following requirements.
Generic Documentation for Visitor´s Visa for Studies less than 90 days
- 2 printed copy of regular Schengen visa application form, it should be filled in all fields and signed by the applicant – or, if the applicant is minor, by his/her parents or guardians – (in pages 3 and 4) and two recent coloured photographs with white background, in good quality sized 3x4 cm, with face looking at the front. Posted the photos at visa application forms on the corresponding site.
- Passport with minimum validity of 3 months since expiration date of applied visa and photocopy of passport. The passport should have at least two blank pages and should be issued ten years before.
- Other valid and cancelled passports, in assumption that the applicants have them.
- Photocopy of applicant’s identity document (KTP for Indonesian nationality) and, for applicants with Indonesian nationality, photocopy of family card.
- The travel insurance must be valid for all the Schengen zone and for all the stay in the Schengen countries, and with a minimum coverage of 30,000 euros for all the concepts. The travel insurance also must be valid for emergency medical support or emergency care in the hospital or repatriation for medical or death reason. Click Here to download List of approved insurance companies
- In case of applicants who are younger than 18 years, notarized authorization letter for travelling by both parents – or from person who have authority in the mother country – in assumption that the applicant travels alone, or from parent who does not travel with him/her. The authorization letter should indicate the traveling date and the country or countries which will be visited. The original authorization letter will have to be presented (which then will be returned to the applicant) as well as a photocopy of the letter. Likewise, a photocopy of birth certificate of the minor and photocopies of identity documents or parents’ passports should also be submitted.
- Lodging arrangement in Spain and in all the Schengen countries which will be visited (it is necessary to show some of the following documents: reservation hotel in which consist of: name, address and hotel telephone number, reservation number, complete name of the tourist, and staying date in the hotel. Or housing rent contract.)
- Representation authority letter (Power of Attorney letter) and photocopy of passport or identity document of the representative, in case that the submission process is presented by representative.
- Round-trip airplane ticket reservation in all schengen countries and ticket reservation within Spain. The reservation sheet should indicate the Passenger Registration Number or reservation number, and the itinerary.
- Financial guarantees: applicant’s working certificate, in which consist of job position of the applicant and his/her salary, and in which specified the travel purpose to Spain; recent bank reference letter in which figure the account balance, or billing statement with all the movements of the correspondent account for the last 3 months.
- Financial availability (for 2018: minimum of 661.5 Euros per person; if the stay is longer than 9 days, add 73.59 Euros for each additional day. Media to accredit the financial availability: photocopy of applicant’s credit card, that should go along with the billing statement to which the card is associated (billing statement from internet excerpt will not be admitted); travel check; recent certificate of operation performed from foreign exchange purchase.
- For all the non-Indonesian applicants, original residence permit card in Indonesia, with a minimum valid of one months since the date of application of applied visa, and its photocopy.
- Admission letter in an educational institution, public or private, officially recognized in Spain, to study or extend studies in a full time program to obtain a title or a certificate. This admission letter should specify the designation of study to achieve, student’s name, scholastic course, duration of study, and number of weekly study hours.
- Contents of study or curriculum plan that is going to be achieved or undertaken.
- Proof of payment for the enrolment or course reservation or study which will be undertaken. In the case of minor, it should consist of the identification data of person who have made the payment.
- Additional Documents for Student Mobility Program
- Admission letter from a secondary education center or bachelor or scientific officially recognized. This admission letter should specify the denomination of the mobility program which will be attended, student’s name, scholastic course, duration of the program, and number of hours per week
- Admission letter from an organization officially recognized to participate in the student mobility program organized by the said entity. This admission letter should specify the program denomination which will be attended, duration of the program, and number of hours per week.
- Engagement letter from the organization of the mobility program who will be responsible for the applicant during his/her stay in Spain and his/her return to his/her origin country
- Engagement letter from a family or an institution, selected by the responsible organization of the mobility program, who will be responsible for the placement of the applicant
This note is for informational purpose only
- Official rate of visa: 60 euros (general regulation), applicants under 6 years: free, applicants from 6 to 12 years: 35 euros. payment is in indonesian rupiah.
- Resolution period: 15 calendar days, which coud be extended to 30 or 60 days in determined cases.
- The embassy has the right to require presentation of any other complementary documentation or make an appointment of an interview with the applicant. the period for presenting the required documentation is 10 days.
- The visa granted should be collected in period of 1 month, if not it will be considered that the applicant has renounced the visa and the embassy will produce procedural archives.
- The visa does not confer a right of automatic entry in all schengen state.
Applicants, submit your Application form with the new photo format, as explained below:
- The photo must fulfill the norm specified by the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
- Use plain White-colored background.
- The photo must be no more than 6-months old.
- Not tilted picture (portrait style) showing both edges of face clearly.
- Close up of the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up 70–80% of the photograph.
- Photo in sharp focus and clear.
The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure:
- 35 mm x 45 mm with the head centered in the frame.
- The head (measured from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin) should measure about 30 mm
- The photograph must be a full-face front view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
- The face should cover about 70-80 percent of the photo area.
- The photograph must be in color and have only a white or light background. Photos with dark, busy, or patterned backgrounds will not be accepted.
- In general, the applicant's head, including both face and hair, should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin on top and bottom and from hairline side-to-side. It is preferable that ears be exposed
- Sunglasses or other wear, which detracts from the face, are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons (an eye patch, for example).
- A photograph depicting a person wearing a traditional facemask or veil that does not permit adequate identification is not acceptable.
Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photograph presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
The processing time of the visa applications is 15 working days. If the appointed day to collect the passport falls in weekend or public holiday, will be given appointment to pick up the previous business day. The processing time can be delayed until 30 or 60 days in special cases.
If the Embassy requires additional documents, the period to present the documents is 10 days.
BLS work is primarily administrative in nature; we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa and how long it will take to process your application, as this is entirely the prerogative of the Embassy of Spain in Jakarta.
The processing time of the visa applications of Nationals of the following countries will be as minimum 15 days:
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.
To download the Application Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.