Please find and click the above categories for more information regarding the Spain Visa Applications.
Kindly note BLS handles only short term visa applications (for visits of less than 90 days in a period of 180 days). Please contact the Embassy of Spain http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Embajadas/Yakarta/es/Paginas/inicio.aspx to enquire about other visas.
Before applying please make sure you fulfill all the following requirements.
Generic Documentation for Visitor´s Visa for Transit
- 2 printed copy of regular Schengen visa application form, it should be filled in all fields and signed by the applicant – or, if the applicant is minor, by his/her parents or guardians – (in pages 3 and 4) and two recent coloured photographs with white background, in good quality sized 3x4 cm, with face looking at the front. Posted the photos at visa application forms on the corresponding site.
- Passport with minimum validity of 6 months since expiration date of applied visa and photocopy of passport. The passport should have at least two blank pages and should be issued ten years before. There is no endorsement at endorsement page( with exception )
- Other valid and cancelled passports, in assumption that the applicants have them.
- Photocopy of applicant’s identity document (KTP for Indonesian nationality) and, for applicants with Indonesian nationality, photocopy of family card.
- The travel insurance must be valid for all the Schengen zone and for all the stay in the Schengen countries, and with a minimum coverage of 30,000 euros for all the concepts. The travel insurance also must be valid for emergency medical support or emergency care in the hospital or repatriation for medical or death reason. Click Here to download List of approved insurance companies
Applicants, submit your Application form with the new photo format, as explained below:
- The photo must fulfill the norm specified by the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
- Use plain White-colored background.
- The photo must be no more than 6-months old.
- Not tilted picture (portrait style) showing both edges of face clearly.
- Close up of the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up 70–80% of the photograph.
- Photo in sharp focus and clear.
The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure:
- 35 mm x 45 mm with the head centered in the frame.
- The head (measured from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin) should measure about 30 mm
- The photograph must be a full-face front view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
- The face should cover about 70-80 percent of the photo area.
- The photograph must be in color and have only a white or light background. Photos with dark, busy, or patterned backgrounds will not be accepted.
- In general, the applicant's head, including both face and hair, should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin on top and bottom and from hairline side-to-side. It is preferable that ears be exposed
- Sunglasses or other wear, which detracts from the face, are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons (an eye patch, for example).
- A photograph depicting a person wearing a traditional facemask or veil that does not permit adequate identification is not acceptable.
Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photograph presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
The processing time of the visa applications is 15 working days. If the appointed day to collect the passport falls in weekend or public holiday, will be given appointment to pick up the previous business day. The processing time can be delayed until 30 or 60 days in special cases.
If the Embassy requires additional documents, the period to present the documents is 10 days.
BLS work is primarily administrative in nature; we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa and how long it will take to process your application, as this is entirely the prerogative of the Embassy of Spain in Jakarta.
The processing time of the visa applications of Nationals of the following countries will be as minimum 15 days:
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.
To download the Application Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.